NEW Online Shoemaking Workshop – BALLERINA shoes starting from
15th January 2022 – find out more here
Join the Introduction to Shoemaking Facebook group to be the first to know about new workshops.
The two-day Shoemaking Workshop offers an unique experience to create your very own pair of shoes!
- In this course you will learn to make a custom pattern for your foot and how to lay out the pattern on the leather.
- Learn how to dye the leather and how to sew your shoe.
- You will choose your colour (or combination of colours) and you can personalise your shoes with stamps and acrylic markers.
- We will be using all hand tools and anyone can do it with a little strength (for cutting the leather/rubber and punching holes) and patience (sewing).
- You will leave with a custom pair of your own handcrafted leather shoes, suggestions for sourcing tools and materials, and the skills to make your next pair of shoes! (And maybe some new friends!)
Would you like to have a Shoemaking Workshop in your town?
Contact me, I’ll be happy to run it! (min.5 max.8 people)