Welcome to Shoemaking Workshop by Veronika Pavlisova
Join the Introduction to Shoemaking Facebook group to stay updated.
The two-day Shoemaking Workshop offers an unique experience to create your very own pair of shoes!
- In this course you will learn to make a custom pattern for your foot and how to lay out the pattern on the leather.
- Learn how to dye the leather and how to sew your shoe.
- You will choose your colour (or combination of colours) and you can personalise your shoes with stamps and acrylic markers.
- We will be using all hand tools and anyone can do it with a little strength (for cutting the leather/rubber and punching holes) and patience (sewing).
- You will leave with a custom pair of your own handcrafted leather shoes, suggestions for sourcing tools and materials, and the skills to make your next pair of shoes! (And maybe some new friends!)
Would you like to have a Shoemaking Workshop in your town?
Contact me, I’ll be happy to run it! (min.5 max.8 people)
Had the most amazing day of shoemaking yesterday – it is a hugely relaxing and rewarding process made even more enjoyable with the incredible knowledge and skills that Veronika brings. She is a wealth of helpful tips and tricks and I loved every minute. Thank you so much!
Had such a lovely afternoon at Veronika’s. Made a fabulous wallet and met some really fun ladies. Veronika is very patient and spent every moment supporting us. The choice of colours and stamps were super. Look forward to my next class.
Subscribe to Newsletter